Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 CECHA01 Downgrade Question help?

Sponsored Links
    I have a CECHA01 PS3, manufacturer in Feb 2007. At one point it did have CFW 3.55 installed but I've since then updated to OFW 4.31.
    I was going to attempt it myself but no guide is clear enough for me to attempt the process.

Only concerns I have is I want a solder less method. I don't want to solder anything to my PS3. And unclear exactly if I need an infectus or not. I know I need the Progskeet for sure. I don't mind soldering the progskeet to the infectus.

That's basically my only questions... if I get a Progskeet 1.2 for NAND flashing, will I have to solder anything to my PS3 board and do I need anything else.

Thanks in advance either way for any assistance.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if you get the right clips for the progskeet i dont think you need to solder anything

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks. Ok, do you know if I need infectus or not?

i maybe wrong but i dont think you do need it to downgrade a ps3 when you have a progskeet

Hrmm... you don't make me seem to confident in your answer lol

ok i dont know if you need it for progskeet 1.2 but i know you dont need it for 1.1 and lower so i dont think you need it now

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News