Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Cech2504B 1A blu-ray connectors help?

Sponsored Links
    Hey guys, please help me out

i've just received the E3 flasher CECH2504B 1A it could be a hit or a total disaster, doing it anyway

after removing the powersupply and in the background the tutorial running i'm about to remove blu-ray but those connectors are new right, softboard? 3 connectors and yes i'm not very technical when it comes to this stuff so i was trying with a plier (tang in dutch)

the 3th connector on the right i could pull out the softboard?! thinking i broke it hehe but it works fine after sliding it back in.. i'm gonna brick it hehe

can i do this for all 3 connectors, pull it out like the 3th conn?

thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

IMG-20111223-00031.jpg  
    Best Answer - Posted by elser1:

no that is the correct way.. thats why they call it ribbon cable i guess.. looks like ribbon.. it is supposed to be that way.. you haven't ruined it.. just take your time and watch many videos if you aren't sure..

good luck

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This are flat ribbon cables and can be connected/disconnected as often you want.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi,

yes, but when i pulled the right (blue) one, by mistake, anyway not my intention the blue flat cable came out of the connector there are no clips on the connectors, i just sticked it back in and all good.

thats the way it should be? or should the connector stay on the ribbon cables?

thx!

no that is the correct way.. thats why they call it ribbon cable i guess.. looks like ribbon.. it is supposed to be that way.. you haven't ruined it.. just take your time and watch many videos if you aren't sure..

good luck

Thumbs Up

ah ok, thx both you guys,

not rushing it, its back together atm hehe

its very delicate yes, the left/right one have a extra clip? on the cable to pull i guess, only the middle doesn't have it. the videos all showing other connectors right? (2 yellow?) just like powersupply, anyway they look the same

i have to admit its hard job if there's someone around willing to help installing(NL) pls PM me.

so atleast install the flasher
    create a valid backup/dump
    compare metldr+bootldr sizes as shown: ps3devwiki.com/index.php?title=Downgrading_with_Hardware_flasher# Checking_console_capability_of_running_3.55

and hopefully its like this:

[Register or Login to view code]

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News