Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 bricked After upgrade Rebug 3.55.2 help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello,

I've got downgraded PS3 PHAT (By E3 NOR Flasher). Now my problem is that I have a bricked PS3 by updating from Rogero v3.1 to Rebug 3.55.2. My PS3 turn off after 5 seconds and give red lights each seconds.

Hopefully can somebody help me out.

Jeroen207.
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

If you have the read from the e3 you can flash the dump back and bring it back. You will have to follow the brick recovery guide. Thanks and let us know.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you have the read from the e3 you can flash the dump back and bring it back. You will have to follow the brick recovery guide. Thanks and let us know.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you need to solder some kynar modding wire from the sbe to the nor tristate, then put the fun flash switch (the first one) in the up position then all the rest down and flash your nor backup again.

damn, just restore your backup BIOS and downgrade your PS3 again. Just follow this flow:

3.6x+FW >> E3 Flash Downgrade >> Enter FSM >> Install 3.55 Check-Off >> 3.41 Special Downgrade PUP >> Exit FSM >> Install 3.55 OFW >> REBUG 3.55.2 >> Install Rebug v0.7 update.

Tried and tested, just a long process but it works.

its easier to QA flag the console then you can install any firmware you wish..

The QA flags you use on 3.55 don't work on 3.60 and up.

OP: You need to use PS3MFW to patch the LV1 checks. IIRC SYSCON firmware is not downgraded by the flashers.

Yes they do, kind of.. well you can downgrade from higher firmwares, for example if your on firmware 4.11. flash the nor with 3.55 coreOS if the console is QA flagged just put your 3.55 firmware or any you require on a usb in the normal PS3/UPDATE folder and press start and select and the console will begin the downgrade. the recovery menu will say the ps3 requires 4.11 firmware but just ignore it, this is a much better way of downgrading because it doesnt delete the data from your drive make sure you dont leave a disc in the blu ray because it will try to install that instead..

Let me know this turns out and I'd you can't get it to work. I will try and fix it for you. Thanks.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News