Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Exclamation [Answered] PS3 Brick please help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello Guys,

I tried to downgrade my PS3 which also worked but then I realised that it was a Rogero 3.73 CFW so I tried to downgrade the PS3 again but change the PS3UPDAT.PUP from Rogero 3.73 to an 3.55 OFW an tought it would work. After trying I finished up by getting a YLOD (the Playstation has turned off by itself after 3 -5 seconds) I soldered the SBE to PAO TRISATE and it didn't turn off itself but now I have another problem.

I have a Black Screen and no HDD activity. I searched for a solution in many forums so far but without success, I was wondering if someone could help me here, I would be very grateful.
    Best Answer - Posted by Vorlone:

Hello,

As written by windrider42, there is no Rogero CFW 3.73. Only a spoofer for CFW is available and this should be reset before you make a downgrade. Otherwise, you risk a red screen when you try to downgrade. Have you enable QA flag?

Tristate must only install if you use a hardware flasher. That your PS3 shows no reaction is normal as this is doing exactly as it is otherwise not possible to flash the PS3 without an external power supply.

In normal use this contact must be opened again. If you do not know what CFW is on it, you should use a DOWNGRADE.PUP, like Rebug 999Downgrader or Rogero Downgrader.

Please let us but how did you proceed to your PS3 to downgrade if you use a flasher and if what hardware you use?

If you Brick your PS3, the only way to bring it back is a hardware flasher like Teensy (NOR), Progskeet (NOR and NAND) or so.

Hope can help

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There is no Rogero 3.73

There is Rogero 3.55 v3.7

So which is it you downgraded to?

If you made a valid dump before downgrading, then flash it back and start over.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello,

As written by windrider42, there is no Rogero CFW 3.73. Only a spoofer for CFW is available and this should be reset before you make a downgrade. Otherwise, you risk a red screen when you try to downgrade. Have you enable QA flag?

Tristate must only install if you use a hardware flasher. That your PS3 shows no reaction is normal as this is doing exactly as it is otherwise not possible to flash the PS3 without an external power supply.

In normal use this contact must be opened again. If you do not know what CFW is on it, you should use a DOWNGRADE.PUP, like Rebug 999Downgrader or Rogero Downgrader.

Please let us but how did you proceed to your PS3 to downgrade if you use a flasher and if what hardware you use?

If you Brick your PS3, the only way to bring it back is a hardware flasher like Teensy (NOR), Progskeet (NOR and NAND) or so.

Hope can help
    Last edited by Vorlone; 10-24-2013 at 04:41 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I used an E3 to downgrade my PS3 I will try to open the contact from SBE to PAO TRISATE thanks for the help

It worked thanks!!!
    Last edited by ProFreakZzHD; 10-24-2013 at 11:42 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News