Thread: PS3 brick help?

Exclamation [Answered] PS3 brick help?

hello guys, first of all i new and nice to meet every one and hope this in the right place.. now the problem.

i dumped my console that was on 4.41 i have a good dump i verified it patched it and was able to downgrade to rogero 4.21 then i tried to downgrade to ofw 3.55 and got a blue screen.

so i erased and reflashed my 4.41 dump and now all i get is a black screen i can not get into recovery menu i also tried to reflash my downgrade patch and use the jig but it will not get into service mode to reinstall rogero 4.21 how to fix this.

i have an bc 80g with 256 nand and progskeet 1.2 am i at a loss or is there a way to patch my original nand by manually patching it with the file in auto patcher 0.4 at offset 0c0020 and 7c?? i forget exactly its at home then just using the lv2diag.self from 3.55 and rogero 4.40 pup to unbrick it ?

Ok first off how is the progskeet hooked up to the ps3? And how did you verify the dump? It is hard to say what is wrong with cause I have not seen the dump. But it there is only a black screen and nothing else it is a brick. But now we have to see if we can save it.

its hooked with clips, if you need dump i can upload it but i will be tomorrow due to me not having my computer with me.

Ok please do and then pm me the site that holds the dump and I will look at it. Don't post the dump here on the site cause we don't want anyone else getting a hold of it. Thanks.

it will not let me pm you i don't think i have the required access.

I ran the UserGroup updater manually, so you can use PMs now.