Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: PS3 brick help?

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 brick help?

Sponsored Links
    hi everyone. I have a ps3 that bricked after I converted it from DEX to CEX and i have the e3. In order to unbrick it I have to solder a wire from tristate to SBE or to a GND point but the tristate point doesn't exist any more because the soldering made it come off so i have soldered another point to GND just to try it and the PS3 halts on boot up as it should do if the point soldered were tristate.

Now when I install the flasher I can backup the NOR but i cannot write it with the correct dump made before converting to DEX. Every time I try to flash my NOR with a correct dump it gives me error 10001111 (failed to write NOR)

Can anyone help me?

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    is it a full brick or a semi brick, if it switches on and has five bleeps then switches off you can fix it without the e3 flasher, just need a dongle

if its not the five bleeps of death semi brick, try asking in the forum for ps3 unbricking and downgrade service, theres people in there that know what they doing.

otherwise look for the tutorial for fixing semi brick from dex to cex
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-04-2012 at 12:25 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it's a full brick

Banned User
    ouch sorry to hear that, you should try putting a message in the ps3 unbricking and downgrading forum, this forum is likely to get burried fast, but someone always checks that forum, and they pretty useful people.

i don' t find the forum. where is it?

thanks

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News