Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] PS3 Bluetooth Headset on Windows XP?

Sponsored Links
    Hey guys,

I wanted a good mono Headset for some time now, so i bought [Register or Login to view links]

Yes, it says "FOR PS3". But it should work with any PC/Phone also (says the manual). Well, it doesn't! I can connect it to my PC but i can't select it as my Audio device.

Anyone successfully connected a BT HS to a Windows PC?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I assume your PC has BT capability? Can you pair it with the PC? If you can pair it but do nothing with it, I would suggest it needs drivers.

With other logitech devices (steering wheels) I downloaded the similar device drivers from their website and it got them up and running on my PC. Maybe they do a BT headset for the PC? If not do some digging around and find out who actually makes the headset and find their drivers or just try some random ones until you get it running.

When you do... write up a how to for others

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    To connect a bluetooth headset to a PC (running windows) you need either Toshiba BT Stack or BlueSoleil stack. Windows BT stack doesn't contain BT headset routines.

Toshiba BT stack can be found at [Register or Login to view links]
    Last edited by daphate; 06-27-2008 at 06:56 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

agreed, you must install the correct bluetooth stack; then you will get more success with pairing and getting the required services needed for the air piece.

Thanks, downloading now! Awesome to get help for such an old thread

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News