Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok, Thanks, I'll try the restore on his PS3 later tonight and see if that helps, Ill get back to you with results. funny thing is his place is very clean/fairly dust free compared to mine! He keeps his games very well too so dont really know how his laser could have got dirty in such a short amount of time.

both his PS3s were from same shop and they were both the orange Killzone 2 pack model, I suspected a dodgy batch at first as the first one died in 11month, then 3 months, he did play an awful lot of MW2 though, I also suspected this to be a laser killer but it could just be the ridiculas amount of time spent playint it!!

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Edit : (Update) I tried a few Bluray movies and none of them worked so in this case It must be the laser.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I buy my lasers from this seller (cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300448955435&ssPageNam e=STRK:MEWNX:IT) quite expensive but they are brand new come in genuine retail packaging, I've been burnt too often trying to get them cheaper, it's false economy buying refurbs, if you buy the one above it should last 18 months + with standard use good luck with it.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News