Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 blu-ray disc list that won't work on 3.55 help?

Sponsored Links
    Anyone here got a list or an updating list that would show which blu ray won't with 3.55 firmware?
    Best Answer - Posted by GotNoUsername:

Regarding Blu-Ray Films they should all play, even most 3D features are implemented in 3.55 so no problems there. but be warned some Blu-ray films bring updates on the disk don't install any update, you may want to get a spoof to be protected !!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Won't what with 3.55?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    won't play

Do you mean a PS3 compatiblity list: http://www.ps3news.com/subdomain.php...=ps3-jailbreak

I mean Blu-ray movie.

Regarding Blu-Ray Films they should all play, even most 3D features are implemented in 3.55 so no problems there. but be warned some Blu-ray films bring updates on the disk don't install any update, you may want to get a spoof to be protected !!

The reason I am asking is because there are some known movie like Zoolander and other stuff that are not playable on 3.55 firmware and I want to know if there is anymore like those around so OI made sure not to buy them.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News