Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 BLES on US or BLUS on EUR consoles help?

Sponsored Links
    Hey all. Jw can a BLES game be played on US psn or flipped around BLUS on EUR psn? I'm pretty sure bles games can be played offline on us console?
    Best Answer - Posted by niwakun:

as far as I know, PS3 game servers are universal, that's why there are country codes or country flag right beside on their handle name on some games.

But yesm EUR games should work on US PSN but if it relates with DLC, obviously, you cant use the US DLC on the same game on EUR game

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    bles game can be played offline on a us console. probably can online too but i wouldnt try it you could get banned.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Why should he get banned? Sony advertises the PS3 as Region free.

Banned User
    shouldn't get banned, i just don't like doing anything that could possibly make sony look towards my ps3. i assume playing a lot of Bles games on a US ps3 online would atleast make them look in your direction.

they will play. whether its good idea , i'm not too sure.

although i know loads that do, and they've not been banned . (yet)
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-12-2012 at 05:12 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Dang ok maybe I should just stick with Blus on US console and US PSN

Banned User
    no one has been banned for it yet , but sony arent exactly too happy with recent developments in the ps3 scene. and suddenly virtually everyone with cfw is on psn surely sony will be keeping notes.

like ICEQB said though, the ps3 is meant to be region free so technically it wouldn't be the playing bles games on the us ps3 that got you banned it would only be how you got noticed running cfw.

its the being caught running cfw youd get banned for.
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-12-2012 at 05:36 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

G Sus, playing BLES on a US PS3 have nothing to do with the ps3 scene, Sony will NEVER ban anyone for that, It doesn't make sense at all. I have an US PS3 which is on OFW and I play my BLES Uncharted 3 online just fine on It, been doing that for more than a year.

Banned User
    read again, i didnt say you would get banned for playing bles on us ps3, i said its more likely they would notice your cfw, and this could get you banned

since3 its region free if you have ofw and your running bles games on a us ps3 theres nothing sony could do about it

my point was yes you can play them, but you could be more like;y to be detected running cfw
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-12-2012 at 05:44 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So overall I can play bles on us psn and console, but it might get me more attention on cfw right?

Banned User
    thats about it. if your not on cfw you've got nothing to worry abou at all. if you are on cfw your probably okey, its probably more likely that multiman would show up in your recently played games and get you banned lol
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-12-2012 at 05:57 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News