Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by alico18 View Post
    if it is a busted video card then would just replacing the motherboard do the trick or is there more to it than that I have seen were you could get motherboards from any were from 75 to 100. I am not able to do the hard rest because I never get a screen up i hold the buttons but no screen up no video.
    It most likely would, assuming it does not have the same problem. However, if you do, make sure its the same model, AND ensure you get a matched BD drive board, or nothing will work.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What power button LED colour you have in the ps3 AFTER TURNING IT ON? Red or Green?

and if you put a disc in the drive, does it going to the PS3 drive when powering it up or no?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well popular consensus agrees with the GPU being fried. There are many things to check when choosing a motherboard than the model number. The drives are not interchangeable from system to system easy. they have chip boards that are specific to each system, and they made minor changes every 45 months for the past 6 years.

I do not recommend trying this as it is very costly and time consuming when the parts don't mach. Then drives wont read video and audio problems will still remain.

But you can get lucky, and it all falls into place. I have a bach. in electronics and tried this with much trial and error. Make sure you find the DATE made when starting to buy parts, Along with model number and serial number.

GOOD LUCK hope this helps! If you feel i deserve it +rep me.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News