Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[UnAnswered] PS3 BD mirror problem help?

hi guys, i have a problem with this new game beyond: two souls

i downloaded it, used proper fix, but when i try to turn bd mirror on, it says: ERROR OCCURRED WHILE MOVING GAME TO ANOTHER LOCATION

note: this is not the first time to see this kind of error, i also had this type of problem with tomb raider

any help?

Most games don't need BD-Mirror. Is there a reason why you chose it? You can still play external or internal without BD-Mirror.

BD-Mirror was meant more for games that had a blackscreen. But deank fixed that issue in later versions of Multiman.

well, for like 99% of games i downloaded, i didnt need bd mirror but with tomb raider and beyond two souls i get black screen when i try to start the game, even with all fix used.

thats why i need bd mirror, and i cant turn it on

And there is fix for those games: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post464230

Do you have it on external and disc in PS3?
    Last edited by windrider42; 10-13-2013 at 04:19 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i already used those fixes, and still i get this error...

Did you reread my post above. Is it on external, bd-mirror and disc in PS3?

windrider42 he does not care what you ask is it internal external etc. does he have a game on disc so he can rip it again , all was pointless as no answer till this time

i'm new with ps3, so please be gentle

games are on external hdd, i have disc in ps3 and my FW is 3.55

And now we're going somewhere Rip disc to internal drive and update to CFW 4.46 rebug/rogero inc. installing proper multiman for this CFW error is most likely given because you are out of space on internal hdd.
    Last edited by misiozol; 10-14-2013 at 02:03 PM

You need the latest multiman and for some people who still couldn't get past black screen have used iris manager. So external, BD-Mirror, disc in PS3 , the fix for 3.55 and you may have to set permissions in multiman.

If you still have issues, recopy the game to your external hdd. Could very well be copying issue as well.

This is why we ask questions, in order to better help you. Or as said above, try a few things.

Installing the latest multiman won't wreck your other games either.

Download 4.20 full: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post451044

Then download and install 4.30 Base CEX, 4.40 Base Cex, and finally 4.50 Base Cex: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/misc.p...ments&t=118726

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast