Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ok guys, i now official tried all the thing that you suggested. i installed the latest version of multiman, recopied game to external hdd, made some more space on internal hdd.

still, nothing black screen after starting the game, and still i cant turn the bd mirror on

So when trying to turn on BD-Mirror you have game highlighted and then click Square on PS3 controller and then click x on BD-Mirror on left side

Is that where the issue lies?

Cause you click on that, then have Disc in PS3 as well. Did you Remove fixes, by deleting Game Data on XMB, then try again with a proper fix if your on 3.55 CFW.

Another suggestion is to click on Permissions as well in multiman.

Windrider42 he seems do not understand that a game he downloaded could be faulty by itself , how about you go and buy a game then try it , I suggest as before buy game update to CFW4.46 rebug/rogero instal latest multiman and then try it I BET it will work first go and stop killing your console and development of new games by pirating !

If you still can't turn on BD-Mirror, then its a problem with your multiman installation

Delete all multiman, install a full version such as 4.20 Full and then start updating to latest again. Because that option should be there on left side. Just highlight it and click x

Or its as misiozol says above.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12