[Answered] PS3 bd busted help?

Ok my phat ps3. Bd busted I am on cfw so which manager cani use to run Game diskless. I heard gia manager does it if yes plz tell me how no so tell which manager plz don't tell to flash Any other cfw

What firmware are you on? And there are much better backup managers than GAIA for lower firmwares. RogeroMan was a good one and even earlier Multimans, and not to mention the king... Hermes.

To get 100% discless install rogero hybrid CFW 4.46 combined with newest multiman

Ok so the thing is I have sent it to my Game shop too see he told that I may need to change bd so if you want tell I may ask him to install Rogero hybrid and with Latest multiman so what should I do to start games 100% discless and the other poster my cfw will be rogero hybrid

I use Rogero 4.46 with cfw 7.0 it runs disc less and runs all my ps2 games.. Not That this is not a BC console either. I was amazed.

so pls give me links for all the files needed

How about you make bit of effort and use search option , everything is here on forum

I'll find the link that ain't the prob just tell me the perfect files that I need I'll download em

All is there

I'll download rogero hybrid firmware with multiman