Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 backup games from internal hdd help?

Sponsored Links
    hi guys. my nephew updated my ps3 from 3.55 to 3.72. i'll get that downgraded from the market but i have a doubt. is all of my data will be deleted like saved games, patches, downloaded games, etc. and if i backup my internal hdd now and restore it again after downgrading.

will it restore all the data without changing the firmware... i mean will it affect the custom firmware after restoring.... please guys need help asap 'coz i'm going to get my ps3 downgrade by this weekend.
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

Once you downgrade a ps3 it will format the hard drive if it is a slim or a nor chip in it. If it is a nand chip it will not format the hard drive. You need to back it up to a external hard drive or a USB device that can hold it all. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Once you downgrade a ps3 it will format the hard drive if it is a slim or a nor chip in it. If it is a nand chip it will not format the hard drive. You need to back it up to a external hard drive or a USB device that can hold it all. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks for the reply but my question was if i take a backup now, i.e. from 3.72 firmware, will it effect on the cfw 3.55 when i restore on it...

No it won't.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News