Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 .at3 sound files help

Sponsored Links
    Hey guys. Just get a PS3 game image. Seems AT3 is common audio format in PS3 and PSP.

I googled for it and I found following topic: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/psp-ps...iles-2776.html

I installed Sony ATRAC3 Audio Codec 0.98 (latest version has been released back in 2004), but my media players still don't play it.

Is there any difference between PSP and PS3 AT3?

Could you please look at this AT3? It's from Uncharted title screen.

For example I'd like to replace title screen music to my own track (for test)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Best Answer - Posted by xroc88:

I've got lost planet 2 at3's i'm looking for help also for this format, i've tried sonicstage, a psp at3 decoder but none help.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'm pretty sure you can do this with the PSP with AT3 files. You should find a tutorial for that and try it with a PS3 game. Test that out, maybe it will work. Thats all the advice i can give you.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyColtsFan84 View Post
    i'm pretty sure you can do this with the PSP with AT3 files. You should find a tutorial for that and try it with a PS3 game. Test that out, maybe it will work. Thats all the advice i can give you.
    I can't find tutorial for psp..

I've got lost planet 2 at3's i'm looking for help also for this format, i've tried sonicstage, a psp at3 decoder but none help.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News