Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] ps3 adobe flash player, how to install it ?

Sponsored Links
    ps3 adobe flash player, how to install it ?

thanks..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i guess it's already installed... 'cus once you use internet on ps3, it goes to ps3 site and it uses flash..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    that's correct, it's already built in to the PS3. unfortunatly it's an older version and alot of web pages that use flash won't work properly because they use a newer version of flash. but at least youtube works.. I wish gametrailers would though or even cbs's innertube player then i could stream tv shows at work.

Its pretty much only youtube that works, most other sites that require flash or any plugin to view videos do not work, this is a result of the incompatability of sonys browser built into the ps3, as most sites and plugins are made to be used with IE or firefox. I hate to say it but Sony should have made a deal to get firefox on the PS3 as much as I hate it, but at least it would be compatable with more sites and plugins.

Quote Originally Posted by codo27 View Post
    Its pretty much only youtube that works, most other sites that require flash or any plugin to view videos do not work, this is a result of the incompatability of sonys browser built into the ps3, as most sites and plugins are made to be used with IE or firefox. I hate to say it but Sony should have made a deal to get firefox on the PS3 as much as I hate it, but at least it would be compatable with more sites and plugins.
    agreed... different sites use different format.

i have family picture on website cant access them : says you need plugin to install . when i click to install coming adobe website tried for linux no luck DAMN SONY FIX THAT PROBLEM..

From my recent research, i found that there is a possible way to install a newer version. Ill try to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by billybro1999 View Post
    that's correct, it's already built in to the PS3. unfortunatly it's an older version and alot of web pages that use flash won't work properly because they use a newer version of flash. but at least youtube works.. I wish gametrailers would though or even cbs's innertube player then i could stream tv shows at work.
    On gametrailers site:- go to a trailer sd or hd version of the trailer, then select download and with the x button select the wmv version and it will stream, sometimes it stutters so i suggest that you save target (triangle to bring up menu scroll down to save target then save it to your HD or memory stick. hope this helps..

enjoy the trailer!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenn318 View Post
    From my recent research, i found that there is a possible way to install a newer version. Ill try to figure it out.
    Could you Update the Plugin ? I hope so. Would be nice, because i want to look gametrailers.

yep sony will have to update the version of the flash with a firmware update there isnt any flash upgrade you can do yourself like on windows.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News