Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 8002892b error inviting to friend help?

Sponsored Links
    I was wondering to anybody get a 8002892b error when you invite a friend. I tried on NBA 2k13 and always get a error cant sent message I can send regular messages fine. When he sends me a invite I accepted it then it ask me to insert a bluray to continue I say ok but it do not ride it my disc drive is shot. I'm on ps3ita dex 4.21 0.9

If someone can help i'll appreciate it... thanx
    Best Answer - Posted by windrider42:

Check your firewall? Maybe try making a new PS3 Internet connection and try again.

It is an internet issue of some sort.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Check your firewall? Maybe try making a new PS3 Internet connection and try again.

It is an internet issue of some sort.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanx for the help imma go ahead and try it then tell you if it work... thanx again

i tried to make a new connection and turned both firewalls off but i'm am getting the same message i can send regular messages this only happens when i invite somebody. when the invite me the game go's back to the xmb and say insert blu ray to continue

If someone knows what is going on I'll appreciate it.
    Last edited by ldogg21; 12-18-2012 at 01:46 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News