1. Turn off Playstation 3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
If you were on 3.41, make sure you use the 3.41 (Fixed) PUP located here:
i got the same problem i can't get the recovery menu i will do one beeps two beeps but no recovery menu and turns off after a minute. help my ps3 had rsod used my ps3break dongle to downgrade and now it no video or sound.
i think i must have brick it the firmware was 3.30. when it had rsod i could get into the recovery menu, but it would load to 41% then go to 100% and restart with rsod so i down grade with ps3break dongle now there's nothing.
I don't fully follow your question, but I think that you said you had a RSOD on FW version 3.30, tried to downgrade the FW, and now you get nothing at all? Did you try to downgrade to an earlier version of the FW than 3.30? What model number is your PS3?