Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 60g phat ylod help?

Sponsored Links
    Hey guys wondering if anyone can help, my ps3 has just ylod on me and i'm running kmeaw 3.55. I just installed a couple of psn games skydrift and angrybirds skydrift works fine, but when i went to start up angrybirds the ps3 just crashed.

It just turns on and flashes yellow then continuous flashing red.

I forgot to install the fix .pkg for angrybirds before i started the game do you think that could have had anything to do with it?
    Best Answer - Posted by cfwprophet:

Not everytime. If some of the connections of one of the PU's are dirty you can't fix that with only changing the termal past. They can have hair thine gap's and then only reflowing or reballing can make the PU work again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    NO. It's an design flaw sony have made. If you ever have give a look on the fan you will understand. CPU get full of fan but GPU only the half. So i dont know if the guy who have designed that was to drunk or on any other real hard drug.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so you think its ahardware fault overheating do you think its best to go for reflow?

Believe me it's the overheating not the game fix. Best would be to reball. Reflow also works. But you would have to do some mods like the power supply mod otherwise the console will again overheat for sure.

i know just sell it to me ... kidding... open the console and repaste the arctic silver on the gpu and cpu. then it would boot fine +_+

Not everytime. If some of the connections of one of the PU's are dirty you can't fix that with only changing the termal past. They can have hair thine gap's and then only reflowing or reballing can make the PU work again.

Thanks guys both good answers i've +rep both of you, well if the rest of the year carries on like this its gonna be fun.

Just try first the termal past like muqset101 have mentoined it and if it works do the power supply mod. It doesn't look much cool but it keeps your son's ps3 cool

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News