Question [Answered] PS3 4.XX Custom Firmware help?

I'm still in 3.55 and was looking to play some of my games that requires 4.21 and above but I've seen some warnings around about how these new custom firmwares are unstable and there are so many of them coming out like crazy. SO.. I was wondering which one is the most stable ? and is it finally to to ditch 3.55 ? or Not?

In fact you can even use the CFW 3:55 EBOOTS just get the already modified for her but will not have access to PSN or upgrade to CFW 4.30 Rogero 2.03 and run all the games without having to modify anything and PSN access to several tutorials how to access tortugacove this CFW is very stable and 100% functional worth it if you want to play online

rebug's as stable as it gets, as always. if you want to update and not worry about stability that's probably the way to go.

The older Cfw was that way. Rogero 4.30 v 2.04 or rebug 4.21 are the best ones to use. Ok another thing is that if your ps3 is downgraded make sure you q&a the ps3 before updating to make sure thanks