Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 4.30 to 4.31 CFW Downgrader not working help?

Sponsored Links
    Basically as I've said in the title - I'd like to upgrade to 4.31, probably Mirala's. Unfortunately, whether it be XMB or Recovery, I seem to be unable to downgrade using the 4.25to3.55 PUP (No applicable update data found). It's probably a simple mistake but, I'm a bit stumped frankly.

Any ideas?
    Best Answer - Posted by windrider42:

If your getting 'No applicable data' you need to try another USB device.

Reformat it as FAT32 and the only thing on it should be PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP

Also if your on latest Rogero 4.30 v2.05, there is no need to downgrade when switching CFW such as Rebug 4.30.1 so I don't see why you need to using the spanish one.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what 4.30 cfw are you using that you want to downgrade. thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well it's Rogero, I know that. I upgraded when it first came out so I assume it's 2.01 or 2.02 or something along those lines?

Try to use Rebug 4.30.1 if it's costume.

Well, the problem is that I can't downgrade to upgrade in the first place. And I want to be on 4.31 so I can play Sly 4 which I purchased legitimately

Ok .. I have experienced it, the problem can not be updated, all the ways I've tried to fix it but it did not work, the last thing I use for my use progskeet downgrade, update ok ... sorry my language

If your getting 'No applicable data' you need to try another USB device.

Reformat it as FAT32 and the only thing on it should be PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP

Also if your on latest Rogero 4.30 v2.05, there is no need to downgrade when switching CFW such as Rebug 4.30.1 so I don't see why you need to using the spanish one.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News