Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 4.21 downgrade help?

Sponsored Links
    How do I downgrade my ps3 from 4.21 to 3.55?
    Best Answer - Posted by Bigbones87:

Get a hardware flasher is step one. The easiest for noobs is the e3. Once you get the hardware flasher, and a factory service mode device, then you can follow anyone of the tuts pertaining to the flasher you get.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Get a hardware flasher is step one. The easiest for noobs is the e3. Once you get the hardware flasher, and a factory service mode device, then you can follow anyone of the tuts pertaining to the flasher you get.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    low on cash and don't know what e3 flasher is

Lightbulb

You may want to check some of the related articles on it, scroll down here: http://www.ps3news.com/search.php?search=e3+flasher

The e3 is a hardware flasher, that offers a solder less solution. Other hardware flashers offer this as well, but it is a bit less complicated. If you get the needed equipment for downgraded as stated before, then people will help you downgrade. Without it there is nothing that can be done. Thanks

If you are lucky, you may be close to someone who provide downgrade service for a minimal fee. I think there are a few of them if you are in the US. They charge only a fraction of the cost compared to buying the devices needed to downgrade. I saw someone on eBay charging $50 and he has a pretty good rating there. I would have bought his service if he is in Canada. I am in the same boat as you, except that I am on 4.20 OFW. I'm still looking for someone who can help me out.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News