Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 4.11 slim jailbreak help?

Sponsored Links
    Hey Guys, I'm new here, I have a Slim Ps3 Cech-3004A on 4.11. I just want to ask you if there's a jailbreak for the ps3 slim on 4.11?

Thank You.

Or if there's a way to downgrade. Please, I'm stuck.
    Last edited by Unisoft; 06-19-2012 at 02:38 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

Yes they are fake. If it shows a video of it working then chances are is that it is 3.55 and a spoofed applied to it to get on psn. Those is NO 4.11 jailbreak released as of yet. But be sure if or when it does comes then it will be a creditable sites like this, talking about it. Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    unfortunately, only promises for now.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you so much dgaraujo1977. So all those files I found on the net are fake then.

Yes they are fake. If it shows a video of it working then chances are is that it is 3.55 and a spoofed applied to it to get on psn. Those is NO 4.11 jailbreak released as of yet. But be sure if or when it does comes then it will be a creditable sites like this, talking about it. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News