Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Confused [Answered] PS3 3 beeps eject problem help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello, I have a ps3 cechl01, firmware 4.0, everything works except that i can't eject discs with the eject button, when i try to eject it beeps 3 times, the only way to take disc out is via xmb, also here is a video that i take:

Hope somebody can help me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Do you get a blue light showing when the disc is in?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sometimes, but always read discs, in the video i post, it wasn't showing blue light, but read discs

If the blue light isn't showing at least part of the drive mech isn't aware there is a disc in the drive. Get that sorted and the eject problem will sort itself

Hi, the blue light its working right now, but the same... no disc ejected, i try to clean the ribbon cables but nothing...

on the drive itself, under the buffers, there 2 switchs. one is to tell the ps3 that the laser can focus/read then spin, the other lets the mech know that the drive has a disc installed, may be worth checking to see if the buffers are making contact with the first switch.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News