Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] PS3 3.56 hdd problem help?

Sponsored Links
    Ok,

I have 2 ps3s i was trying to fix my 3.41 that was in service mode at the time and so i decided to and pulled out my hdd of my 3.56 and put it into my 3.41. well didn't do anything, but now when i put it back on 3.56 i get this reinstall / error and i put 3.56 from sonys site as if today the download and install it and i get the same screen

i originally i had the latest firmware even the v2 cause i remember going to update online and it said i had latest.

before this happened i didn't do any formating or anything. I need help getting this fixed i tried the download and to reinstall the 3.56 from there site and it just shows the same page.

i got 3.41 ps3 that works tho i was wondering if some how i can swap the hdds, or something like that to get this one working / both working even if i gotta swap hdds between them.. please help! this is insane.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Have you tried doing a re-install via the service mode on the 3.56? Or reformatting the drive?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    service mode? I thought you can't do service mode on 3.56?

and or if you do u get stuck on it?

i guess he means recovery menu.

Yeah i'm guessing recovery menu.. Also Format your 3.56 HDD to fat32 or something, and then put back into the ps3 and then see if it re-installs

You need to make sure its 3.56 v2 to as well. Or you will sadly be on the "HUGE" list of people stuck with the HDD problem...

Yeah I meant recovery menu. My bad.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News