Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 3.55 online help?

Sponsored Links
    ps3 cfw developers need to develop ways for us 3.55 cfw to go back online because some of us are afraid to update to other custom firmwares to play online because of the risk it take to do.. so right now am thinking about updating but wondering if its going to brick my system?
    Best Answer - Posted by PS3 News:

Playing online will always be a risk, and isn't usually recommended for modified consoles. Your best bet is to get a dedicated PS3 for online gaming that is stock probably.

I have also removed the duplicate posts, as you posted this three times in three different forum sections. Normally we would issue an infraction for creating dupes, so please be careful from here on thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Playing online will always be a risk, and isn't usually recommended for modified consoles. Your best bet is to get a dedicated PS3 for online gaming that is stock probably.

I have also removed the duplicate posts, as you posted this three times in three different forum sections. Normally we would issue an infraction for creating dupes, so please be careful from here on thanks.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News