Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] PS3 3.55 FW switching around help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi

Since some homebrew has been signed to run on 3.55 Geohot i was thinking could i update to Geohot to play emulators and then update back to official to play online on my legit games for eg Black Ops and do this many times without getting banned by sony?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think the risk is the same if you use full time the cfw or switching around. Safest if you wanna have psn l8ter on is have 2 ps3 1 for playing around whit and other full orginal. Then you are for sure if sony start banning.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Would prefer using just the one console two would be too much and for no need. I agree with you the risk is the same but it depends if the CFW leaves any marks which will flag up in sony, but probably will use to HDDs one with all my back-ups on and the other for OFW.

Probably luck, i'll have to wait and see.

Devs should develop a dual boot for using OFW and CFW would be pretty ace but realisticly not possible probably.

I doubt the HDDs strategy is any safer than just login with CFW into PSN. The firmware is in /dev/flash not in /dev/hdd0

I know that, i would be swapping HDDs to keep stuff organised.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News