Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 3.55 fail help?

Sponsored Links
    I updated my ps3 from 3.41 cfw to 3.55 kmeaw , and now my usb stick won't work , i can't enter in gaia manager , and on multiman after i want to play the game (Alone in the dark : Inferno) just exits from Multiman and back to the official menu... i need some help here...

Quote Originally Posted by addicts93 View Post
    I updated my ps3 from 3.41 cfw to 3.55 kmeaw , and now my usb stick won't work , i can't enter in gaia manager , and on multiman after i want to play the game (Alone in the dark : Inferno) just exits from Multiman and back to the official menu... i need some help here...
    UPDATE! : Now the Multiman won't load either :| what should i do ?
    Last edited by addicts93; 02-02-2013 at 09:26 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by windrider42:

Yes thats the correct version of Kmeaw 3.55

Just install 3.55 OFW in XMB and reinstall Kmeaw 3.55

Not sure why you want kmeaw 3.55 when there is newer 4.30 of Rogero or Rebug out there. No patching of games etc.

Also on 3.55 kmeaw you probably need to install bdemu2.pkg for multiman to work properly.

And yes it is fine to update from 3.41 to higher CFW

Just changes to games etc need to be done.

Same as if you update to 4.30 CFW, you need to update games to get them too work.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You may have some form of a brick. When I bricked my PS3 updating to Rogero 4.21, my console would turn on but would not display any video; nor would my hard drive work. Same with any USB connected devices. Controllers would not even sync. You are still on 3.55, right? (OFW or CFW?)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Actually, I see a couple problems. 1-You have to update from 3.41 official firmware to 3.55; not a custom firmware 3.41 to 3.55 kmeaw. That can cause problems. 2.) It may be that you had a bad UPDATE.PUP file. Sometimes, bad ones can cause issues for your PS3, like RSOD, YLOD or a permabrick. This is what i suggest: Go back to Official firmware 3.55, find another cfw 3.55 UPDATE.PUP, and re-install it that way.

When you update a custom firmware in the future, always make sure you don't have any discs in the tray, and downgrade to official firmware 3.55 first before upgrading. If that doesn't work, I can direct you to someone who can fix bricked ps3s and solve ps3 issues. He unbricked mine for $50 plush shipipng.

multimana the latest version 3.55 do not work you need to get some older if you want to be at 3.55

Quote Originally Posted by thegrillisreal View Post
    You may have some form of a brick. When I bricked my PS3 updating to Rogero 4.21, my console would turn on but would not display any video; nor would my hard drive work. Same with any USB connected devices. Controllers would not even sync. You are still on 3.55, right? (OFW or CFW?)
    When i go to sys info tells me my version is 3.55 ... but after i've installed 3.55 , i entered in multiman system info and told me that i'm on 3.55 kmeaw version, i think that is CFW ... i've posted a thread if it's good updating my PS3 from 3.41 to 3.55 and they said it's fine , but now it's not fine :|

You had an update from cfw to 4.30 and not the old 3.55

my internet on the ps3 isn't working ... i downloaded 3.55 Kmeaw update from the Sticky Thread ! ... i've installed it and right now as i see i'm bricked , until someone can tell me if i can recover

The 3.55 PS3UPDAT.PUP , MD5 : 2be5e87a22bf1e7f48e98fcabd38977b ,,, is this the correct kmeaw version ?
    Last edited by addicts93; 02-02-2013 at 10:25 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yes thats the correct version of Kmeaw 3.55

Just install 3.55 OFW in XMB and reinstall Kmeaw 3.55

Not sure why you want kmeaw 3.55 when there is newer 4.30 of Rogero or Rebug out there. No patching of games etc.

Also on 3.55 kmeaw you probably need to install bdemu2.pkg for multiman to work properly.

And yes it is fine to update from 3.41 to higher CFW

Just changes to games etc need to be done.

Same as if you update to 4.30 CFW, you need to update games to get them too work.
    Last edited by windrider42; 02-02-2013 at 09:41 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i can't find the icon to install packages

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News