Ok thank you. I have enabled Debug System ON as per your instructions.
Now installing eeidrkdumper.pkg and toggle_qa.pkg.
I shall report with news (I hope good news) Thank you once again mate!
Hey Misiozol, I am back.
3.55.4 CFW has been installed and so have both the .pkg files. I am about to tear my hair trying to enable the submenu of Network Settings successfully. I cannot do it.
L1+L2+R1+R2+L3+Down(dpad) is constantly taking me "DOWN" to the 'debug settings' option that came with the Rebug CFW.
1) Do I not need to enable qa?
2) This is what I am doing. On the XMB (after a reboot) I start the Toggle QA. Screen goes blank, three beeps and starts up. I select 'network settings' I don't click on it. Then using the controller. I press L1, L2, L3, R1, R2 and down on the D-pad.
a) Is there a sequence in which they need to be pressed?
b) Once I know my try has failed (because pressing the down key takes me to the option debug manager that is below network settings), do I restart the system OR do I click on Toggle QA again?
I have searched but these specific instructions are not given anywhere.
Do let me know when you have the time please. I am just stuck here.
Thanks a ton!
Last edited by jojo1000; 11-02-2013 at 02:33 PMReason: Automerged Doublepost
You can use any other CFW3.55 not rebug, rebug has it by default but if you will do other cfw it will be gone if it's off, just use any other CFW 3.55 with safe mode installation and enable it with toggle QA check with key combination if it's working, and you can go from there. If you did many times hard to say if it's on or off
BTW Rebug 3.55.4 is good to have installed on HDD as its very handy
Last edited by misiozol; 11-02-2013 at 02:43 PMReason: Automerged Doublepost
I want to keep Rebug 3.55.4. I like it. But in any case I will be upgrading that to Rebug 4.x.
But seriously my friend,
1) is there any easier option to do it?
2) how many times do I reboot it? that's what I really want to know.
3) do I reboot the system? or do I keep running toggle QA every time it fails?
4) if I install any other CFW 3.55, all I have to do is enable safe mode and install it over rebug 3.55.4? Or is there some other way that I don't know of?
Do let me know my friend. Please let met know your answers.
Thank you Misiozol I will keep rebug 3.55.4
1) How many times do I reboot?
2) How many times do I keep clicking toggle QA?
3) Can I simply install any CFW 3.55 over Rebug 3.55 or do I have to downgrade?
Thank you for all your help so far. I am almost done with this.
My current Scenario: I have installed CFW Rebug 3.55.4 with Multiman (that is working fine). The EIDkey has been copied on to an external USB drive. Most of the games I used to play earlier on 3.41 are working just fine Now I wish to upgrade to a different higher CFW.
My problem: I do not know if Toggle QA has been enabled / disabled because of the problem I had cited above. (The D-pad down constantly keeps taking me to the "debug settings" option on the menu below "network settings".
How do I get around this? Misiozol (above) said that I may opt for a different 3.55 CFW. My question is:
Do I just install a different CFW OVER the Rebug 3.55.4? I am just scared because I have never done this before.
Yes Just over 3.55.4 but any good 3.55 will work BTW when QA i enabled then after combo you see this debug settings , but here is trick part rebug has it enabled by default and is good to check if it works on other cfw 3.55.