Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] PS3 3.41 update error help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello there i'm having a problem for a few days, i got a ps3 FAT i put a new disc inside (SATA) made the backup and then i try to update and i'm getting always the (corrupted data) when i try. i try in recovery many times and i try in system update and nothing, i try the 3.41 ofw, 3.55 ofw i try the 3.55 kmeaw and still nothing i try with different pen in FAT32 ofc and at last i try to put the old disc 40G inside and nothing again so first question is the new disc its FAT32 already?? and what i do to put all working.

PS: This my friends PS3. In my PS3 slim i remember putting the 4.30 first by mistake and then i downgrade to 3.55 and then 3.55 kmeaw and all went well now i have Rogero_CEX_4.46_v1.00 so pls help me pls pls

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hy, at first check the update file with CRC checksum.

Sometimes I had faulty files while downloading the PUPs. The reason for this was a RAM error in my PC, so the dates incorrectly written on the PC. (sometimes it may be due to the overclocked RAM).

Sony OFW 3:55
    Size: 170 MB (178,890,320 bytes)
    MD5: CA595AD9F3AF8F1491D9C9B6921A8C61
    SHA1: a3a0d1c61e17c6a58a5fa247a3dbb51524329e0a
    CRC32: fc0b1b98

It does not matter what format does your new hard drive, it is formatted by the PS3 in your own format. You can try to delete the Harddisk again on the PC and re-install in the PS3.

The second use different USB sticks with the correct directories (FAT32 USB: \ PS3 \ UPDATE \).

Hope can help.
    Last edited by Vorlone; 10-23-2013 at 09:34 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ty but just one question where i see that check the update file with CRC checksum and for ofw 3.55 i gonna try to get on laptop maybe its different and no ram error

Here the link to PS3 Game-Integrity with this you can check CRC MD5 or SHA1: aldostools.org/ps3_game_integrity.zip

Its a part of Aldo Tools. The full Toolpack link: [Register or Login to view links]

And here the OFW 3.55 in this forum: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/downlo...o=file&id=4748

Hope can help.

1. OFW 3.55
    2. CFW 3.55
    3. Enable QA flag and check if it is enabled and delete enabler so you don't disable by mistake
    4. Dump EID key with eid key dumper it will help decrypt ps3 HDD in case of ps3 death so data can be retrieved, and transfer it to external usb drive
    5. Check if check sum is correct on downloaded update package and Install CFW of your choice rogero, rebug etc. 4.46
    6. Install corresponding to FW file manager of your choice multiman, iris etc.

I did reply on other post from second page just skip no.1 and you are ready to go, BTW

no.3 Is quite obvious use toggle_qa.pkg

no.4, Download eEID_RKDumper.pkg , install it , then run it console will dump eid key to hdd in dev_hdd0/tmp/ it will be file 48b in size named eid_root_key use file manager like multiman and copy it to external hdd/flashdrive. It's important to do it while on 3.55cfw as it only works on 3.55 and that's it.

And format usb drive in fat32, DL again UPDATE.PUP and check as user Vorlone written check sum with external program on your PC like "MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility.exe"

It meant to be with OFW3.55 , copy/paste was to fast just don't skip no.1

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News