Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS2 Software Emulation on PS3 slim?

Sponsored Links
    I have just discovered the world of emulators and ROMs, and I want to know if it is possible to download a decent PS2 emulator software on my PS3 slim. (Must be very easy to understand and to execute as I am a 14 year old boy with limited computer resources and VERY little knowledge of computers and technology)
    Best Answer - Posted by PS3 News:

Unfortunately the answer is no... there are a few apps (PS3 USBLD Loader and Open PS2 Loader) to play PS2 back-ups on the older (fat) PS3 models with 4 USB ports, but currently there is no way to do it on new models (including the Slim) with 2 USB ports short of buying from the limited PS2 game library via PSN.

Sponsored Links

Cool

Sponsored Links
    Unfortunately the answer is no... there are a few apps (PS3 USBLD Loader and Open PS2 Loader) to play PS2 back-ups on the older (fat) PS3 models with 4 USB ports, but currently there is no way to do it on new models (including the Slim) with 2 USB ports short of buying from the limited PS2 game library via PSN.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    oh well, thanks anyway.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News