Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS2 Controller Compatibilty on PS3 help?

Sponsored Links
    Is there an easy way to find out if PS3 games are compatible with PS2 controllers? The last games I was able to try were NFS Hot Pursuit and NBA 2K11. Neither of them seemed to work with the adapter I had.

I thought all games were compatible with ps2 controller.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    After the 3.50 firmware update most unlicensed USB converters and controllers are no longer working at all, does it work on the GameOS menu?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah. I've been using it for a while. I'm not sure what firmware MvC3, MW2 and Black Ops use but I've been playing it with those constantly. I've used it with PSN games also. Especially that Plants vs Zombies that was released a little while back from DUPLEX I think...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If it works for 1 PS3 game or on the menu I'd have thought it would work with them all, I've no idea why it isn't then and the games don't really advertise which ones will or wont work with a PS2 controller so there's no easy way to check for compatibility I'm afraid.

I got one and it works on most games! (in fact the only game it didn`t work was gran turismo 5)

I currently have one. Works on EVERY game except Ghost Recon where even if it is connected, it interferes with the game.
    Otherwise, works pretty well.

We need a homebew app for 3.55 that fix this problem. I am not going to buy new controller for 50€ after 3.50 update. With 3.41 adapter works fine.

A homebrew app wont fix the problem since it can't run when a game is running, buy a cheap second hand ps3 controller if it's bothering you that much

The ps3 controllers are a bit expensive but theres no denying they are built very well and are very durable. I never knew that you could use ps2 controlls though and if the adapters are cheap its very interesting.

Bought my adapter for 20 Dhs, approximately 6$

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News