Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS2 Classics Not Working on PS3 help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi everyone.

i have problem with Ps2 Classic games ... when i start the game , nothing displays on TV like i removed the HDMI (also i tried the AV cable) , and my controller disconnected and when i press power button for 3s , he is return to XMB.

i tried (Rebug rex 4.46 CFW) and (ps3ita 4.55 CFW) and (ps3ita 4.50 Cobra CFW) didn't work with any of them and Ps1 games work fine with me !!

what is the problem please help me

and i really sorry for my bad english guys.
    Best Answer - Posted by ripplar:

I use the cobra cfw with my slim ps3 and do not have any problems with ps2 games. All you do is create a ps2 iso install it hdd/ps2iso select it in mm and play.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what console do you have ? not all games will work with ps2 classics. have you converted properly game and installed place holder and klicense ?

Use this tutorial it works like a charm: Convert any PS2 ISO to PS2 Classic Guide
    Last edited by misiozol; 07-18-2014 at 05:32 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I use the cobra cfw with my slim ps3 and do not have any problems with ps2 games. All you do is create a ps2 iso install it hdd/ps2iso select it in mm and play.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News