So yeah, been working for it since forever and none of the PS2 PSN games work (the store games and the custom made ones) all of them stuck at No signal in my TV (Blue Screen in some TV). So here's what I done so far:Sponsored Links
1. Tried PS2 games over Cobra 3.55, yep they worked just fine
2. Upgraded to 4.21.2 or even 4.30.2 REX, PS2 PSN Classics Just dont give me anything
3. Tried PS2 US and EUR or JAP region games, none of them worked
4. Weird thing is, it works on PS2 Discs it self, not the PSN purchased ones.
5. Checked the PS2 Placeholder and other PS2 game as place holder, they just give me No signal
6. Havent tried restore/format hdd yet, not until im sure that the problem is not on elsewhere
7. It seems the Placeholder is properly activated, checked it on its activation status
8. Tried many combinations on REBUG toolbox, Nomal or REBUG and whatsot, none of them worked
9. Tried Rogero 4.41/4.30, still no signal on PS2 Classics
So what now? Any suggestions? I'm not going to touch any reated dev_flash2 yet since it may affect my save files for good. Loosing Trophys are fine, but not the saves.