Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS Vita 3G question help?

Sponsored Links
    hello,

i have question if i get psvita from amazon , 3G will be lock (only work with AT&T T-mobile) or not

amazon.com/PlayStation-Vita-3G-Wi-Fi-Launch-Bundle/dp/B0071NH8B8/ref=amb_link_359771382_2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_ rd_s=center-stage-1&pf_rd_r=0MRSYGWMC86MW1BPD9R9&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p =1346328562&pf_rd_i=468642

thanks
    Best Answer - Posted by properBo:

locked and exclusive to AT&T

g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/713331/playstation-vita-official-att-exclusive/

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    locked and exclusive to AT&T

g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/713331/playstation-vita-official-att-exclusive/

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    locked software or hardware?

Software. An exploit will most likely be available after a few months; as it's completely new hardware and software, it'll take much longer to unlock than, say, the latest android phone. If you absolutely hate AT&T and have to get a Vita 3G, you might want to look into importing yourself a Hong Kong/Singapore model and a turbo sim. Just be aware that importing a Vita costs about seventy dollars more than a yacht.

I would say that there is something that will come up. I have two on order and am waiting for them to come. I have bought the 3g model and i don't have ATT. So i do hope that something come so out. Plus there is no ATT around me so it would be hard to hook it up.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News