Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS jailbreak with debug firmware?

Sponsored Links
    Does anyone think it would be possible in the near future, to use the ps jailbreak to install a full working debug firmware on a retail system?? or even to possibly downgrade your current firmware??
    Best Answer - Posted by CJPC:

Quote Originally Posted by donnyboy1189 View Post
    Does anyone think it would be possible in the near future, to use the ps jailbreak to install a full working debug firmware on a retail system?? or even to possibly downgrade your current firmware??
    A downgrade of a retail firmware is much more likely than an install of a debug firmware, at least at the start!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well it's hard to speculate what the future holds right now, but with a way into the PS3 chances are it will be a cat & mouse game between Sony and hackers. As for downgrading and debug firmware i think devs 1st pirority will be custom firmware.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    A downgrade of a retail firmware is much more likely than an install of a debug firmware, at least at the start!

Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    So will we be able to do something Awesome with PSJAILBREAK? Like CFW, Downgrade or Somin?

Well, assuming that it is reversed, and we can make our own dongle in which to set the flag to boot the box into service mode - then perhaps, yes!

Though, it may not be specifically with the PSJAILBREAK stick, as in - it will probably be after it gets reversed, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    Well, assuming that it is reversed, and we can make our own dongle in which to set the flag to boot the box into service mode - then perhaps, yes!

Though, it may not be specifically with the PSJAILBREAK stick, as in - it will probably be after it gets reversed, etc!
    AHahah, That was my think too, about boot into service mod.

how much would people actually be willing to pay for something like the original jig stick??

how much would people actually be willing to pay for something like the original jig stick??
    Original, from Sony - A good amount - and I've been in the market!

lol makes me wish i had one to sell. i guess all we can do right now is impatiently wait on those with the reversing skills to do their thing.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News