Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS Groove working on CECHP01, not on CECHL01?

Sponsored Links
    Both systems on fw 3.41. PS Groove installed on PS3 Break (AT90USB162) works perfectly on CECHP01 but won't work on another model CECHL01, the light it's green, but when PS3 boots up it only says 'unrecogniseable usb device'. I have download PS Groove for AT90USB162.

Can anybody help, please?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Make sure there are no game or other USB devices plugged into the USB ports, besides the jailbreak device.

Someone else with a PS3Break device may be able to assist further if this does not help you. If it is a slim model, you must disconnect the power cable, and connect it back before plugging in PS3BREAK.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I tried that, nothing plugged besides PS3 Break, CECHP01 160 GB is the one that came with Uncharted and CECHL01 80 GB is the last fat before slim.

I'm using PS Groove 1.0, the first release, tried 1.1 but didn't work with my two models, maybe I used wrong hex! I need some hex code that works with CECHL01 model.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The official psjailbreak states that it works will all models. your the first one who has reported the jailbreak not working on a specific model. There may be a limitation with the PS3BREAK clone, or it is not configured correctly.

Maybe you have the Sony patched version of 3.41? I remember reading that they quietly fixed it on their severs.

Quote Originally Posted by red8316 View Post
    Maybe you have the Sony patched version of 3.41? I remember reading that they quietly fixed it on their severs.
    The fixed / "patched" 3.41 FW should be fine

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    The fixed / "patched" 3.41 FW should be fine
    One thing comes to my mind, this CECHL01 have a problem with the ethernet port, it doesn't connect to my router and the wi-fi is said not working too, told the guy who sold it to me. Maybe this has something to do with PS3 Break not working?!

I could perfectly use CECHP01 model to my jailbreak needs and the CECHL01 to my original and online gaming, but it won't work since it's not connectable by any ways.

Anybody can point me to some hex files to test? Maybe some newer version os PS Groove do the trick.

Are u sure ur cechl01 is on 3.41, it might be on 3.42 or 3.50 bcz unreconized usb error means expolit is patched ( on 3.42 or 3.50) and ps3 no longer reconize programmable usb dongles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcsx2006 View Post
    Are u sure ur cechl01 is on 3.41, it might be on 3.42 or 3.50 bcz unreconized usb error means expolit is patched ( on 3.42 or 3.50) and ps3 no longer reconize programmable usb dongles.
    I'm absolutely sure bout that, when I changed the 80 GB for a 500 GB have to install a newer firmware, original was 3.30, first used is the one from PS3Newz, after that reinstalled other downloaded from a thrusted bittorrent source, TorrentLeech, and today I used the fw 3.41 available on PS3 Break site.

If one of them wasn't really 3.41 I couldn't reinstall it again and again, right?! I don't think that's the problem.

Download the 3.41 patched version from here and then upgrade your console. Most likely you are on the previous unpatched version of 3.41, and there is no way to tell the difference.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News