Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by F1R3WALL View Post
    Download the 3.41 patched version from here and then upgrade your console. Most likely you are on the previous unpatched version of 3.41, and there is no way to tell the difference.
    You mean the 'fixed' version? I already have it, downloaded today, I will give it a go right now! Thanks!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Firmware is here

Sorry forgot to link it

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I give up, this CECHL01 is screwed! Now it's giving me the 80010201 error code on every boot, and continues to not recognize the dongle.

That error code sounds like a network problem or a network hardware problem, not 100% on this but kinda sounds like it by that error code number.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    That error code sounds like a network problem or a network hardware problem, not 100% on this but kinda sounds like it by that error code number.
    I bought this CECHL01 knowing that network is compromised but I didn't know that could affect the use of any jailbreak device. I'll have to buy a replacement (UWB-001 I think!) part and see what happens! Thanks you guys for the help!

No problem and you are welcome.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News