Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Propositions and Some PS3 Questions

Sponsored Links
    Would it be not Possible to port the Dophin (wii emulator) with move support to a JB Ps3 ?

Can this method explain in this form also be used to get DLC and paid content and be used on PS3 via Demo to Retail pkg method
    sorry the link is German

boerse.bz/multimedia/konsolen/playstation-1-3/539548-jb-tutorial-psn-store-packages-laden-pc-dann-installieren-jb-ps3.html

How do I check if my PS has the fixed 3.41 installed because I don't want to brick it while I install my new HDD ?

With the new JB to service mode project will it be possible to install CFW instead of downgrading or installing Sony's FW ?!? Perhaps by using an CFW pkg singed by a Test unit ?

Can we add a new category to the JB compatibility list for Hermes non Disk supported games pls is is tedious to every time have to look it up in the thread which on works and which don't I know this is a lot of text sorry.

Thank you a lot for your answers and to all dev's for their stunning work and I use the site for a longer time now and I really love it

GotNoUsername
    Best Answer - Posted by PS3 News:

FYI these are meant to be specific question/answer posts, not "ask everything in one post and get 5 replies to 5 different questions."

That said, here are all of the answers:

Can this method explain in this form also be used to get DLC and paid content and be used on PS3 via Demo to Retail pkg method

There is no way yet to get paid things free, if there was it would be major news all over and would likely be blocked by Sony the day it was reported.

How do I check if my PS has the fixed 3.41 installed because I don't want to brick it while I install my new HDD ?

You can't from the PS3 if it's installed, the best you can do is check the MD5 hashes listed here againt the update file you last installed:

http://www.ps3news.com/playstation-3...s3-hdd-issues/

With the new JB to service mode project will it be possible to install CFW instead of downgrading or installing Sony's FW ?!? Perhaps by using an CFW pkg singed by a Test unit ?

Nobody knows what the future holds so that is not a question for this section as any answers given would be only people's guesses and speculation. To discuss it use the thread in the PS3 Hacks forum but there is no definitive yes or no yet.

Can we add a new category to the JB compatibility list for Hermes non Disk supported games pls is is tedious to every time have to look it up in the thread which on works and which don't.

If there is enough demand we can do whatever is needed, but suggestions like this should be posted in the proper thread here so that others can agree or disagree with them: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...st-112109.html

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    FYI these are meant to be specific question/answer posts, not "ask everything in one post and get 5 replies to 5 different questions."

That said, here are all of the answers:

There is no way yet to get paid things free, if there was it would be major news all over and would likely be blocked by Sony the day it was reported.

You can't from the PS3 if it's installed, the best you can do is check the MD5 hashes listed here againt the update file you last installed:

http://www.ps3news.com/playstation-3...s3-hdd-issues/

Nobody knows what the future holds so that is not a question for this section as any answers given would be only people's guesses and speculation. To discuss it use the thread in the PS3 Hacks forum but there is no definitive yes or no yet.

Can we add a new category to the JB compatibility list for Hermes non Disk supported games pls is is tedious to every time have to look it up in the thread which on works and which don't.

If there is enough demand we can do whatever is needed, but suggestions like this should be posted in the proper thread here so that others can agree or disagree with them: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...st-112109.html

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News