Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Proper PS3 Folders Creation help?

Sponsored Links
    Can someone create me a pkg that makes the folder "SLUS20071" in the game directory, with the attached param.sfo? I don't have the SDK installed (shame on me) so all I can do is ftp things back and forth (and install pkgs via usb). I have all the other files I want to include as well, but I don't think it matters when they are put in the folder. Keep this on the down-low though.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by hacked2123 View Post
    Can someone create me a pkg that makes the folder "SLUS20071" in the game directory, with the attached param.sfo? I don't have the SDK installed (shame on me) so all I can do is ftp things back and forth (and install pkgs via usb). I have all the other files I want to include as well, but I don't think it matters when they are put in the folder. Keep this on the down-low though.
    wooh wait downlow, that directory looks familiar, sorry I can't help as I don't have the SDK either, just had to comment.

I'll be looking for this project from you very soon, I know your name!!
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 11-13-2010 at 09:09 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the input, I guess I'll have to do it myself... on Tuesday. Too much IRL work!

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News