Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Problems with Rock Band: Green Day?

Sponsored Links
    Anyone got this to work? I tried int/ext with disc without disc methods nothing. Just get a black screen u.s ver btw.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well according to the PS3 Jailbreak Game Compatibility List, the U.S. version works only on int hdd. which version of Backup Manager are you using? i would try version 1.0

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm having the same problem. Both versions of backup manager, both internal/external.

It is the US rip, but I am on an Aus/Euro console. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Yeah I tried every combo of payload psgroove and BM so I think the list is wrong.

If someone here can confirm it as working or not, we can edit the entry in the database accordingly.

Right now someone saying it works INT and someone else that it doesn't, so we need a tie-breaker I suppose.

I too tried a lot to get it work, but it doesn't.

I found this though: Green Day Rock Band (PS3) USA_JB_MOVE doesn't have the scene release rar's, and main_ps3_9.ark is 0 bytes. Don't know what else is missing and/or corrupted in these, but its not working.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News