Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Problems moving from ps3 to pc and back help?

Sponsored Links
    I currently have wall-e on blu ray i have put it on my hdd (ps3) and then when i try to move it to my pc all the files don't seem to go across, the game is 166 files (5.21 G.B) yet when i move it to pc it only comes up as 600+ M.B yet it is moving the same 166 files. I am using filezilla to move things through ftp with the blackbox method, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    I don't know if this will be any help, but I had some problems with filezilla and blackbox. Perhaps if you give flashfxp a try, it will solve your problem, as it did mine.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks Natepig , will do :-)

Well the flashfxp program didn't help either , i tried putting it directly onto a pen drive but i keep getting fatal error , i hired the wall-e game is there any chance they have some sort of protection on it as lego batman wouldn't work either

What do you mean fatal error? You did try flashfxp on your computer, and not your PS3, correct?

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News