Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Red Face [Answered] Problem to update PS3 CFW 4.30 to cfw 4.50 help?

Sponsored Links
    I have one problem with my ps3... i have my console in cfw 4.30 rogero and i want upgrade to cfw 4.50... but my QA flag give me a error... this ps3 was subjected to a downgrade with E3 flash... and its impossible in cfw 4.30 dehashing. What steps should I follow???

sorry my english
    Best Answer - Posted by misiozol:

QA flag needs CFW 3.55, you will not lose any data , QA flag is needed for downgrading so you dont have to dehash , other wise you need .999 downgrader and dehash console

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What error does it give?

You should have no issues upgrading in XMB. Did you try updating in both XMB and recovery

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have not done the update yet, because the qa flag gives me error at installation.From what I read, i know that I am subject to a brink without the qa flag, or lose all data on the HDD.

Can i, install the qa flag otherwise? or is it safe to upgrade without dehashing???

QA flag needs CFW 3.55, you will not lose any data , QA flag is needed for downgrading so you dont have to dehash , other wise you need .999 downgrader and dehash console

Make sure you bd-drive is installed and you do not have a disc in the drive when trying to install the QA package. The console should beep and return you to xvm then go to network icon but do not press "x" on the icon instead press the L1,L2,L3,R1,R2, and the down arrow on the D-pad it will give you 3 additional icons if it worked.. If not run the package again. I sometimes have to run the program 2 times in order for it to work.

Yes we know you can't install QA Flag while in Rogero 4.30

But have you checked it by going to "Network Settings" then apply the following key combo (all at the same time):

L1 + L2 + L3 (press left stick) + R1 + R2 + dpad_down

You should see Edy Viewer, Debug Settings, and Install Package Files if done correctly.

Or otherwise do as misiozol posted, use the downgrader to get back to 3.55, then enable QA flag and update to 4.50 CFW

Thanks for the help. I have not any problems with the update

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News