Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] problem transfer games via ftp server help?

Sponsored Links
    hi, i'm having a problem when i try to transfer my games via ftp an ps3 ftp on my ps3. i lost the connection at the end of the last file that i transfer im connect via my routeur to my ps3. i need help, thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm not sure, but i think that if it hangs at 99% then the files will finish, have you tried double checking their size on the PS3, it might have finished it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Use FlashFXP when you want to transfer files from FTP to PS3 or other way around.

You can also use WINSCP (winscp.com) which is a free FTP client that I am using personally as well. I find it more reliable than Filezilla... and it reconnects when it gets disconnected and continue your transfer.

can someone help me to set winscp? i can not connect to my ps3. thanks

Here's a summary of my settings:

Host name: 192.168.1.101 (this is the ip of your ps3 which should be showing in PS3 FTP server)
    Port number: 21
    User name: FTPD12345
    Password: <leave blank>
    File Protocol: FTP - No Encryption

Hope this helps!

You need to set your connection to active connection. its in flashfxp settings

In flashfxp go to options>prefrences connection>ftp data connection mode needs to be>active mode

currently using filezilla, you need to set in passive mode, put you ps3 ip and leave blank user and pass. you must keep client sending command to avoid auto disconnect. it works for me!

how do you do this in filezilla to keep client sending command to avoid auto disconnect?

Edit -> Settings -> Inside "Connection" click on FTP and on the right side will be a box called "FTP Keep-alive". Enable Send FTP keep-alive commands.

Also on Transfers be sure to put 1 as Maximum Simutaneous transfers to avoid errors.
    Last edited by FMAranda; 12-30-2010 at 12:41 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News