Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Find 3.41 with right hash.

Thanks I hope this works.

I didn't know you could still get the firmware direct from Sony, thanks for the tip BOSS.

Still freezing when i play music and try to quit with(O),but no Black Screen for now!

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead View Post
    Still freezing when i play music and try to quit with(O),but no Black Screen for now!
    Well I wouldn't recommend that you try to use the Media Server features in JB mode, but you can load up Deanrr's Multiman and play music/videos from it if you like. What are you trying to exit when it freezes? Good to hear that my advice was at least partially right.

OK i will use PS3 media server.

But now when i turn ON PS3 and press eject to JB. Show me a message "The hard disk's database will be rebuilt" and i press OK. Something work about 3 sec. Then i turn OFF. JB again and works normaly!?!

Maybe you have something corrupted on your drive. Backup your saves and try to format the drive. NOTE: This WILL ERASE EVERYTHING on your HD that you do not back up.

Before 5 hours i run quick Format. Maybe i must full format or HD is dead. I don`t know any more.

Thanks for Help man. If Black Screen will be back, i'll try full HDD format.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12