Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OK here are some pictures:

Picture 1. The arm here on the left side should move up and down slightly. if it doesn't then the gear is engaged and it is out of alignment.

Picture 2. The right side arm should move a little as well.

Picture 3. The insert mechanism should look like this when the disk is ejected.

Picture 4. The white pieces that hold the disk should move freely until it contacts the disk housing. if any of these are not like this then it is the deck alignment and you will need to take it all apart and start from scratch to get it back in place.It is a bit tedious but im sure you can get it after a few attempts.

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

IMAG0183.JPG   IMAG0182.JPG   IMAG0186.JPG   IMAG0185.JPG  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShroomster View Post
    Ok from your last picture when the disk is out of the drive the gears that operate the black arm should not be making contact with any other gears, if it is then you have to realign the laser tray. let me get one of my drives and ill take a picture of it in the empty position.
    ok great thank you.

about the gray pieces do i need them ?
    Last edited by jamesnesc709; 08-03-2011 at 09:40 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you need all the pieces, if you have any left over it won't work.

complete tear down blu-ray drive.

Last edited by TheShroomster; 08-03-2011 at 10:47 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News