Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Exclamation [UnAnswered] Problem with controller (won't charge or react on USB)

Sponsored Links
    Tried a new battery, to reset it and even with another USB cable but still no result wathever. The Toshiba chip gets real hot when connecting it to the PS3 USB port?

is it broken or is there a change to still save the damn thing!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Im not in in the controller thing but if any of this chips getting very hot (extremly hot) than i think the chip is gone. Buy a new controller or if you have soldering skils search for the chip as replacement part for the ps3 controller.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How long have you had it? If it's still under guarantee, I would get it replaced mate.
    Last edited by DoodyShaun; 09-24-2008 at 11:26 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

He has changed the battery and for that he have to open the controller. So the guarantee is gone. But maybe there is no guarantee break if you open up the controller... i dont know exactly.

To be honest, if it's under guarantee still... I would get it replaced.

do you already try to charge the controller on you PC?? maybe a problem on your ps3

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News