Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Possible to modify character models in PS3 games help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to create my own textures on characters in a game, for example GTA IV or something.

Is it possible to find and edit such files on downloaded .iso games?
    Last edited by solidtudor; 09-20-2013 at 06:27 PM
    Best Answer - Posted by metzen:

If you had the game on the hard drive you might be able to locate the location of the texture folder. I would start out with installing FileZilla and then FTP'ing into your system. Once you have done this then you would be able to download the texture from the folder and then modify. Give this a try. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you had the game on the hard drive you might be able to locate the location of the texture folder. I would start out with installing FileZilla and then FTP'ing into your system. Once you have done this then you would be able to download the texture from the folder and then modify. Give this a try. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's worth a shot, just keep your original textures to put back in case you break the game.

I've read that people usually use some sort of modeling software to extract/edit/recreate textures for games, which is beyond my efforts. Give it a shot, you might find something useful.

Each game is different, there are texture programs out for Last of Us, but i've never bothered with texture edits, so kinda skipped pass those threads

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News