[Answered] Possible to downgrade to 2.10?

Its it possible to downgrade back to 2.10 on the phat PS3? that was the last firmware my drive was working on, before 2.41 jacked it up.

I have successfully downgraded MY down to 1.02, as it being model CECHA01 60gb, but had a heck of a time getting back to 3.41

where can i get the firmware files? I am using the ti89 to do the jig mode. But i can't seem to find firmwares 3.15, 1.80, and 2.10

Found the files on PS3news, but I can't access them because i'm not high enough level. Can anybody help me out?
    Last edited by zant; 12-09-2010 at 09:36 PM

Indeed all PS3 Firmware is here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=8

You should be able to download from there in a day or so because you already are a Registered User so you just have to wait until the activity level catches up then... or if you can't wait, there is always Google too.

I know it sucks, but that is how the system is currently set up here... we are planning to change it some, but finding the time is difficult when there is so much else going on.